Are you ready for change now?
Are you tired of seeing progress for a while, only to slide back into old habits?
Are you ready to finally shift those patterns that you’ve wanted to for so long, but just couldn’t figure out how to by yourself?
The Immersion Coaching Program is specifically tailored to address these all-too-common problems that we face in modern life, while also honoring your unique circumstance and your unique culture.
It brings all of the principles of clarity together over a 5-day period in a way that’s not possible with the shorter Coaching Sessions. And unlike the other coaching services offered by CSC, this program is only available in Montana. This is because a remote environment is required for the parts of this experience that involve nature and silence.
This program is designed to assess your critical sticking points with in-depth coaching sessions and daily challenge worksheets, and then to address these sticking points with immersive learning experiences and practical exercises that are specifically designed to pull you out of your comfort zone and challenge the limiting beliefs in your life.
All of this is to be followed by a day of introspection and stillness, located in the beautiful mountains of western Montana.
Here’s what you get with the Immersion Coaching Program:
- Initial Assessment: an in-depth coaching session to personalize your program
- 5 Days of Coaching: ongoing coaching sessions to practice the principles and work through the clarity process
- *Group Coaching: only if you applied for a group program
- Field Trips: mini-adventures to open your perspective and challenge limiting beliefs about yourself or the world around you
- Practical Exercises: tactics and strategies that are designed to match your specific needs, culture, and life circumstance
- Personal Challenges: personally customized challenges that integrate changes in your everyday life
- Day of Stillness: a day of relaxation and introspection at a scenic location
- Follow-Up Sessions: two Coaching Sessions to clarify long-term strategies and goals
For additional information and to apply for the Immersion Program,
click here: Immersion Program